The tools and methods to build, maintain or amend your texture will be tailored to your needs. As facilitator, I try to make it as easy as possible (after all, that is where the name derives from!) for you to be well together as a group, and to have meaningful conversations.
Whether that is for building a team, defining your values, or collaborating more strongly.
Based on your objectives, I will propose a way forward guiding you to the solution that you will find and own. That will become yours. Wholeheartedly.
Of course, any profession comes with certifications and proof points of completion. For your reference, I have been trained as:
- Facilitator for Change on the Theory U by the School of Facilitating,
- Cultural Assessment Trainer with Barrett Values Centre,
- Practitioner on the Emotional Culture Deck by Riders & Elephants,
- Lego Serious Play Facilitator for Online & Onsite Workshops by SeriousWork,
- Facilitator for Leadership E-Games by Actee
- Facilitator for Design Sprints by AJ&Smart and Jake Knapp.
I am a member of the International Association of Facilitators (IAF).
If you wish to see any or all certificates, please let me know and I am more than happy to share them with you.